Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Christmas Gifts

I decided to document what I got for Christmas this year. I know 1 year from now I probably will not remember what I got, heck probably 6 months from now I won't remember. So now I can look back at my blog and see everything I was blessed with Christmas of 2009.


I received this beautiful damask apron from my daughter Callie. This is the first apron I've ever owned!






I got LancĂ´me La Laque Fever Gloss Set from my daughter Aubrie (awesome, I hate having naked lips)


She also got me a bra and panties from Victoria's Secret (of course she remembered the animal print...good girl!)
This bra, but mine is red.

My brother & sister in law got me a much needed shoulder/neck wrap. I have had whiplash twice so I often have upper shoulder & neck pain, so this is a neccessity for me to have! Thanks Joyce & Rick! (mine is green...favorite color)

Hubby got me stuff for the kitchen that I wanted.

Pizza Stone & Peel (can't wait to try it out)

Kitchen Aid Pizza Wheel (cutter)
I saw this recently on a cooking show and had to have this! It's a fat seperator.
Do you have one?
This is a chicken roaster made out of pottery. Just pour wine or beer in the resevior, place chicken over it and bake...yum! Beer chicken without the can!


Hubby & I bought a 32" Flat Screen Tv for a gift to each other for our bedroom. He just mounted it on the wall and we are loving it!
My mom got us a set of new 600 thread count sheets in white.


See the pretty detail!


Ok that's what I was blessed with Christmas 2009. What did you all get?

Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment