Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Must See Movie!



Hubby and I went to the movies over the weekend and saw what is now my favorite movie! We actually planned on going to see Avatar, but we forgot the tickets cost more than normal due to the 3-D glasses so we didn't have enough cash on us and they didn't take credit cards...UGH! The movie was starting in 5 minutes, so we didn't have time to get to the bank to get more cash. So.......we decided to go see a different movie and boy were we glad we did! It was such a great story and a true story at that which makes it even better!

Are you wondering what movie I'm talking about???




Well the movie that just knocked my socks off is "The Blind Side"


Have you seen it?
If not....do yourself a favor and see it!! You won't be disappointed!
I originally thought, "I don't want to see a football movie...I don't even like football"
Wow, I'm so glad we didn't have enough cash on us to see Avatar...I think God wanted us to see this instead!


Hurry go see it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment