Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our Garage Sale Treasure

Hubby & I enjoy our saturday morning outing to garage sales. It is "our time" and feel like we are on a treasure hunt every saturday morning. Last weekend was our first day out to garage sale this year. We didn't find alot this time, but did score this antique wood carved beveled mirror for a whole $2 dollars!




I didn't need another mirror, but hey I couldn't pass it up for $2 now could I?! So I found the perfect place for it. Guess where it is??
Any guesses??
Ok, I'll tell ya...................................................
...it's on ebay. I figure I might as well let someone else have this great mirror since I didn't have a place for it and make some money for more garage saleing!

To check out what other bloggers found out garage saleing head on over to Rhoda's Southern Hospitality blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment