Friday, April 29, 2011

GOT Burlap Table Runners??

For those who have been reading my blog awhile you know that my 22 yr old daughter got engaged on New Year's Day. I had big plans on being able to design & decorate her wedding/reception. However, dear daughter is not allowing me to do much...UGH! This is hard for me, because I know I could make everything look FAB! Ok, I'm not ashamed to say I do have an eye & talent for decor.....but does dear daughter?? I don't honestly know. This is where the frustration comes in. I hope she knows what she is doing/planning...but won't know until she shows me. She reassures me that she was raised by me, her decorating mom so she says to have faith that it has rubbed off on her. Ok, I'll have faith...I'm trying!

Anyway, she has given me one job and that is to find burlap table runners. WooHoo! I know I could easily make these, but thought I would see if any of you recently had a wedding with burlap table runners that you are willing to sell??? Anyone??






Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment