Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Need Your Advice, Please!

The builder of our house was not the smartest home designer to our dismay! There are several things he did in our home that makes us go "Hmmmmmm".
He put a stackable washer/dryer in a hall way...but it's right next to the kitchen so the washer/dryer ends up being by the refrigerator..ARGH!
I have told my husband for the past 19 yrs that I wanted a door to cover the washer/dryer...but it never happened because we couldn't find a door that would work for the size of the opening.

Well now that our 19 yr old stackable washer/dryer stopped working we bought new front loading washer/dryer that we can stack. Although it will be shiny and new I still want it covered! I told hubby I wanted some doors with some interest/texture...so we found a set of bifold shutter doors at Habitat for Humanity last week for a whopping $10...Woo Hoo!


So now here is where I need your opinion.

1.) Should I keep the doors the color they are??

2.)Should I paint them cream to match the kitchen cabinets??

3.) Should I stain or paint them to match the baskets which are above the fridge??

They are not mounted or framed out yet...but you get the idea.













So what ya think??


No comments:

Post a Comment